Brynmawr Fire Brigade, 1958
AFS means “Auxilliary Fire Service”, started at the outbreak of World War II and became a National Fire Service during the war years.
Fireman G.P. Davies won the Military Medal in Italy during World War II.
The engine in the picture is a Bedford Water Tender.
Date of coverage1958
PlaceBrynmawr Factory Road
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.